See size chart
In Japanese, 'koi' (simply meaning 'carp') is derived from a word that means 'affection' or 'love'; Koi is therefore a symbol of love and friendship. May the legging spread the love amongst loved ones, and strengthens your relationship among friends.
- This style is part of Fitrebel collection which features traditional batik art of Malaysia. All the artwork on the leggings was hand painted meticulously by artists with more than 35 years of experience in Malaysia. This gives them an opportunity to leverage these leggings as an alternative canvas, and showcase their work to the world
- Suitable for all activities, including yoga, barre, dance, gym, running, TRX or serve as general activewear - Stress tested to guarantee customer satisfaction
- Hidden pocket in the waistband to keep your keys and small change
- Spandex fabric blend that is super soft and silky, giving you the luxurious wearing experience (87% polyester, 13% lycra)
- Low rise where the waistband sits 2 inches below the navel
- Full length where the inseam measurement is 25 inches
- Flatlock seams to provide extra comfort and aide against chafing
- Machine washable, breathable and quick dry
Choosing the right size is important for comfortable fit.
Our size chart is standard across all products, and will help you understand the fit of our products.
|AUS / NEW ZEALAND||6-8||10-12||14-16||18-20|
Statement on Colors: Actual product colors may vary from colors shown on your monitor or screen due to various factors such as lighting and photography limitations. Kindly note we do not allow exchange or returns for this reason. Please contact us at email@example.com for any further questions.